In late March, Cardenas Marketing Network (CMN) announced the national “UNIDO2” tour and labeled it:”a spectacular musical experience” headlined by two of Latin music’s biggest stars, Marc Anthony and Carlos Vives.
Now, both artists are on the cusp of kicking off the UNIDO2 tour together on Monday, September 14th, in Las Vegas at the Mandalay Bay Arena.
Press Pass’D: Singer songwriter Jason Cerda, the new Chayanne?
Marc Anthony and Carlos Vives cleverly selected the tour’s name, UNIDO2, because it’s a play on words in Spanish, meaning “United” and employing the number two because it’s the second time the artists collaborate musically. The first time was for Anthony’s song, “Cuando nos volvamos a encontrar” (When we meet again).
The UNIDO2 tour will take Anthony and Vives to 11 U.S. markets, including large metropolitan cities such as Los Angeles, Miami and New York. The Puerto Rican “Vivir Mi Vivida” singer and Colombia’s “King of Vallenato” will also be making a tour stop in Toronto, Canada and grace the stage at the Molson Amphitheater on September 23rd.
According to CMN, fans of the two talented latino singers can expect to hear both artists’ biggest hits and obtain unique access to two complete concerts packaged into one.
Press Pass’D: Como se llama? Caibo!, Venezuelan duo tours U.S.
However, the UNIDO2 tour will also include additional solo performances by Marc Anthony in seven other markets including a couple of concert dates in his homeland, Puerto Rico.
FULL LISTING OF TOUR DATES AND VENUES FOR “UNIDO2”2015:
- FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 11TH – PUERTO RICO, COLISEO JOSE MIGUEL AGRELOT – MARC ANTHONY ONLY
- SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 12TH – PUERTO RICO, COLISEO JOSE MIGUEL AGRELOT – MARC ANTHONY ONLY
- MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 14TH LAS VEGAS, NV – MANDALY BAY ARENA – MARC AND VIVES
- WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 23RD – TORONTO, CANADA-MOLSON AMPHITHEATER – MARC AND VIVES
- FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 25TH CHICAGO, IL – ALL STATE ARENA – MARC AND VIVES
- SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27TH -ATLANTA, GA – PHILLIPS ARENA – MARC AND VIVES
- THURSDAY, OCTOBER 1ST ORLANDO, FL-AMWAY CENTER-MARC AND VIVES
- FRIDAY, OCTOBER 2ND – MIAMI, FL – AMERICAN AIRLINES ARENA – MARC ANTHONY ONLY
- SATURDAY, OCTOBER 3RD MIAMI, FL – AMERICAN AIRLINES ARENA – MARC ANTHONY ONLY
- THURSDAY, OCTOBER 8TH -NEW YORK, NY – BARCLAYS CENTER – MARC AND VIVES
- FRIDAY, OCTOBER 9TH – BOSTON, MA-TD ARENA-MARC AND VIVES
- SUNDAY, OCTOBER 11TH – WASHINGTON DC- PATRIOT CENTER-MARC ANTHONY ONLY
- THURSDAY, OCTOBER 15TH – DALLAS, TX – AMERICAN AIRLINES CENTER – MARC AND VIVES
- FRIDAY, OCTOBER 16TH – HOUSTON, TX – TOYOTA CENTER – MARC AND VIVES
- SUNDAY, OCTOBER 18TH – MCALLEN, TX-STATE FARM ARENA – MARC ANTHONY ONLY
- FRIDAY, OCTOBER 23RD – LOS ANGELES, CA – NOKIA THEATER – MARC AND VIVES
- SATURDAY, OCTOBER 24TH – LOS ANGELES, CA – NOKIA THEATER – MARC AND VIVES
- SUNDAY, OCTOBER 25TH – SAN JOSE, CA – SAP CENTER – MARC AND VIVES
- THURSDAY, OCTOBER 29TH – PHOENIX, AZ – US AIRWAYS CENTER – MARC AND VIVES
- FRIDAY, OCTOBER 30TH – EL PASO,TX – DON HASKINS CENTER – MARC AND VIVES