Yes,We’re still Swooning!: Top Red Carpet looks at the 2015 Golden Globes
The red carpet at the 72nd annual Golden Globes this year sizzled with an assortment of hot looks
The Golden Globes kicked off the award season with hundreds of stars and nominees gathered under one roof and wearing only the finest high fashion and designer garments in hopes of taking home the win.
From the beautiful Puerto Rican diva Jennifer Lopez to the always handsome George Clooney, here are my top ten favorite looks of the night:
- Jennifer Lopez never disappoints. She’s one of my favorite fashion icons and she definitely nails it at EVERY award show. She was smoking hot in a glitzy skin baring Zuhair Murad gown that had a high front slit and a cape. Only J.Lo can make a cape look that good. No contest there.
- Kate Hudson looked drop dead gorgeous in a sexy white bedazzled cutout Atelier Versace gown.
- New mom Jenna Dewan-Tatum looked beautiful and elegant in a yellow Carolina Herrera dress.
- Mexican starlet Salma Hayek looked lovely and elegant at tonight’s Golden Globes in a white, belted and textured gown by Alexander McQueen accessorized with a floral headband. Mrs. Hayek won my heart as my second favorite look of the night.
Finally, taking the number one spot for my Golden Globe red carpet favorite look of the night in women’s category, is Naomi Watts; in a yellow Gucci gown adorned by a beautiful diamond crusted snake Bulgari necklace. I thought it was a simple elegant look and with a great statement piece.
But the ladies weren’t the only one’s bringing the heat to the red carpet. These Hollywood hunks made my list for top five favorite Golden Globe looks:
- George Clooney makes this first red-carpet appearance as a married man and I can’t deny he looked handsome as usual in his classic tuxedo and may I add, oh-so -in-love!
Ethan Hawke looked undeniably smooth in his gray and black tuxedo.
Jake Gyllenhal. Enough said. I mean seriously look at that smolder.
Actor and rap star Common looked quite dapper in a black-on- black suit and bow tie tuxedo. This suave look is runner-up for favorite look of the night.
Finally, taking the win for my all time favorite red carpet look of the night in the men’s department at tonight’s Golden Globes, is…… drum roll please!…. actor Adrian Grenier in a navy blue and black tuxedo. I love the color combination and I really feel like it helped bring out his gorgeous blue eyes. Yes, totally swooning!